The Sendloop Email Marketing Extension can be purchased here.
Installing the Sendloop Email Marketing Extension
After you purchased and downloaded the plugin, you can use the WordPress standard method to install it.
- Login to your WordPress site and go to Plugins > Add New.
- At the Install Plugins Page click on Upload from the top navigation and then click on browse.
- Go to the location on your computer where you saved the downloaded plugin zip file and upload this zipped file. You DON'T need to unzip the file.
- Now click on Install Now.
- Wait until WordPress has uploaded the file. If it's done click on Activate Plugin.
- Now you should see a message “Plugin activated” at the top of the window.
Configuring the Sendloop Email Marketing Extension
After you successfully installed the extension, go to Deals > Settings and click on the Email tab at the to of the page. The scroll down to get to the Sendloop settings as shown in the image below:
Enter your Sendloop Sub Domain. Note: It's located in the settings area of your Sendloop Account.
Enter your Sendloop API Key. Note: It is located in the settings area of your Sendloop Account.
Choose a List
Select your Sendloop List. Note: This data appears only after you have entered and saved your API Key & Sub Domain in the fields above.
This option allows you to customize the text shown next to the newsletter sign up check box. See image below.