Override exiting template via child theme or template.
- Override Existing Template
- Create directory in your theme/child-theme root directory like edd-deals/styles/
- Copy directory which you want to override and paste in styles template.
- Please do not change directory name ( you need keep same name which template you need to override )
- Change in deal-list.php HTML as per your requirement.
- Also change in style.css as your requirement.
- Create New Design Template
To Create new template please follow/below steps.
- Create directory in your theme or child theme deals-deals/styles/
- Create directory for your design template ( Make sure directory name should be unique from all plugin , theme or child theme)
- Create style.css and deal-list.php file in your template directory. ( File name must be deal-list.php and style.css )
- Mandatory to add below code in first line of deal-list.php
/** * Template Name: Name of Template */
Your can use following variables in your deal-list.php file.
- $deal_id - contain id for deal
- $tab - show active tab
- $column - show column which is set from backend
- $deal_title - show deal title
- $deal_url - deal's url on click of deal we will reach on that page
- $normal_price - contain normal price without currency symbol
- $sale_price - contain sale price without currency symbol
- $disp_normal_price - contain normal price with HTML tag and currency symbol
- $disp_sale_price - contain sale price with HTML tag and currency symbol
- $discount - contain discount
- $deal_end_date - contain when deal is end
- $featured_image - show feature image
- $deals_save - show how much you save.
<?php edd_deals_home_more_deals_timer(); ?>